Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'll say it, I'm not ashamed

I love having a Blackberry.

I love that it's purple.  It's seriously more adorable than half the accessories I bought for the express purpose of accessorizing.

I love that I can get on the internet whenever I want.

I love that it blinks when I get a new email.

I love that its magical signal reaches even through the bomb-shelter-like walls of my apartment complex.

I don't mind that it crashes about once a week, and that it occassionally makes my heart jump by reminding me of work assignments when I should be having me-time. 

Any good relationship has its ups and downs, I think.

3 comments:

  1. It's so hard to think what we ever did when there was no Black Berry.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blackberries are kind of like boyfriends. When you meet someone who is constantly hanging all over theirs, you sort of hate them. But when it's all yours, how can you not love it?

    ReplyDelete