Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Bangs

You know how you read classic Greek literature, and you feel like screaming, "No, no!  Can't you see that's your dramatic flaw!!?!?!?  Why can't you stop doing that?" 

That's like me and getting bangs.  Every time I think my hair is getting boring, I think, "Oooooh, bangs will be a nice change!"  And then for the first few days after the haircut, I think, "Oooh, these are fun!" 

And then inevitably, I remember that I like the first week of bangs, but I lack the fortitude to (1) get them trimmed on a regular basis or (2) do them in the morning, and therefore I should not have bangs.

People, it takes a loooooooong time to grow them out to manageable levels.  Believe me--girls with fat faces (I believe the term fashion magazines use is "round") should not be seen mid-bang-grow-out.  It's tragic.   

Anyway, have a hair appointment to cut myself some bangs this afternoon, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment