Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Who am I, sir?

It's my favorite time of year ... college football season. So far, I've been more than pleased with how things are going. Utah beat a respectable Utah State; BYU played Oklahoma in a win-win game (ie, I'm happy if BYU wins and finally bears a share of bringing glory to our conference, the U gets a chance to beat the team that beat Oklahoma, etc; I'm also happy if Oklahoma wins, because then BYU lost) that was simultaneously surprisingly sloppy and well-executed. (If that makes sense.)

Love the new turf.

Love the smell of cotton candy in a stadium.

Love the new red shoes.

Love Asiata's 156 yards.

Love, love, love, love, love Utah football.

But I wouldn't be me if I didn't have some minor complaint to share, and it is simple: I sat with my pops in his season tickets for opening game, and we were surrounding with Grade-A Whiskey Tangos. There was seriously one woman who managed to reveal eight inches of ass crack - I swear, her butt began halfway up her back. And that was but one of the primo examples of ug we had to endure.

For the love - please, please, please someone institute a dress code for Rice Eccles Stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment