Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Intellectual Jell-O


I don't know what it is about corporate law. As much as I read over it - as much as I think, "I know this" while I'm studying - whenever I sit down to write an essay, I stare blankly at the page and think, "Incorpamawah?" Seriously, every damn time. Review RuthAnne knows at least an adequate amount on partnerships and agency and shareholder rights. Test RuthAnne knows jack-crap about anything. It's like all the knowledge I ever had on this subject (which admittedly, was never phenomenal) just oozes out my ears as soon as an open-ended question is asked.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah--I'm amazed I got an A in Business Associations. It's like all of that info has just gone away. It's slowly coming back. But in time for the Bar...? We'll have to wait and see... [eerily laughs and folds fingers together in front of lowered face].

    ReplyDelete