Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Adventures in Tucson: Day 2

Guh.

The MBE was today.

And I started to feel sick - like, literally sick, not "making an excuse for failure in advance" sick, not "look-at-me-look-at-me-the-bar-is-so-hard-sick," but genuinely kind of nauseous - two hours into the morning session.

Went to Subway again with April. Diet Coke failed at settling my stomach - mwah??? My whole world just turned upside down.

Back at questionable hotel room (so grateful for hand sanitizer; so sad I didn't pack more), watching So You Think You Can Dance. It's pretty good ... but I wish I were (a) back in SLC, celebrating with all my other SJQ homies, or in the alternative, (b) watching something with plot, dialogue, or at least no screaming menopausal lady judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment