Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Here's to the girl in the little red shoes




Official Bar Studying Day No. 1: 

At the Davis County Branch Library.  Listen to entire iPod lecture on partnerships.  Think to self, "This bar studying isn't so bad."

Look at the length of the other iPod lectures.  NINE HOURS OF CONTRACTS!?!?!?!?!  Egads.  I totally should have taken this whole thing a little more seriously last week, when I casually flipped through the bar books and called it good.  Decide to create a study schedule for the next two months.

Go get some food.  Successful at sneaking a Nielsen's lemon custard into a conference room - ha ha, foiled again, librarians! 

Take a break to cancel utilities at old apartment.  Still hate Qwest customer service.  How many times do I have to say I want to CANCEL my account, not add services?  (Three.)

Sigh.  Better get back to bar studying.  Take an MBE Practice test.  Kinda dread scoring it ...

Go home, watch some Dexter and hang out with my brothers.   

Listen to part of the Civ Pro iPod lecture.  Get distracted by the possibility of watching another episode of Dexter ...

Decide to blog my bar studying adventures.  Stay tuned for more exciting action!

No comments:

Post a Comment