Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Herrrrrrro??



I have a complete inability to do accents. 
Australian comes out British, Scottish comes out Mexican, and sometimes when I’m trying to speak in a totally normal way, it comes out Canadian-Southern, all “eh’s” and dropped g’s. 

While my siblings, Echo, Charlie and Alpha can hold full conversations like recently naturalized Asian immigrants, I can’t even do a Brooklyn after hours of watching Newsies.

However, I am blessed to do an amazing General Relief Society President, which makes up for all of that.  

2 comments:

  1. I CAN ALSO DO THIS.


    WE SHOULD HAVE A RELIEF SOCIETY PRESIDENT "OFF"

    like a dance off, only, you know, more likely to result in a lightening bolt.


    why am i all up in your archival business at 12:40 am? you tell me friend, you tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, let's, let's!

    And don't worry about reading blogs late at night. Whenever I find an interesting blog (or even kinda interesting blog), I start reading all the entries to the end, no matter how long it takes or what else (cough cough work cough) I should be doing. It's just just another facet of my obsessive personality. And I think I'm pretty cool, so you're in good company. :)

    ReplyDelete