Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What kind of title is this?

One fine April afternoon, I was sitting around some law school friends and - like you do - we started making fun of our other friends.  Bear in mind, it's all in good fun.  We're future lawyers. Bitchery is our forte.

Rik W. on Chris W.:  "That guy is the most contrary son of a bitch on the planet.  You can walk in and say, 'Gosh, it's nice outside,' and he'd say, 'No, no, no, no.  I was just out there, and I saw some clouds.  And I caught a chill.  It is not nice outside.'"

Chris W.* on moi: "Here's Ru explaining a case - 'So there's this one guy, who did something super dickish, so he was sued.  And then she was like, blah blah blah.'"

And that's where my blog got its name.




* In case you can't tell, Chris W. likes his impressions.  Of course, if he ever reads this, he will promptly deny that.

No comments:

Post a Comment